Connecting Formspark and Make takes only seconds.
- Add the Formspark integration to your Make account via this link (opens new window).
- Open Make.
- Inside the scenario editor, create a new module and select
- Select the
- Select or create a webhook.
- Copy the webhook URL (example: https://hook.region.make.com/0123456789)
- Open Formspark
- Paste the webhook URL into the
Webhook URLfield found in your form's settings.
- Send a test submission to your form.
Check this page to learn more about webhooks.